What is Service Page Content and How Can it Help Grow Your Business?
Service page content is an important part of your website design and content strategy. It helps potential customers find out more about your services, understand the value you offer, and decide whether or not to do business with you. With service page content, you can provide potential customers with the information they need to make an informed decision about your services. By creating compelling service page content, you can increase customer engagement and help grow your business. In this article, we’ll discuss what service page content is, how it can help grow your business, and some tips for effective website copywriting.
5 Tips for Writing Engaging & Informative Service Page Content
Having an informative and engaging service page is essential for any business. It helps customers understand what services you offer, how you can help them, and why they should choose your company. To ensure that your service page is effective, here are five tips for writing engaging and informative content. With these tips, you can optimise your services pages to make sure that customers get the information they need quickly and easily.
Briefly explain your services in a single sentence. From personal experience, people tend to read things that are more concise than multi-paragraph essays. Remember that your service page is about what you offer, so be concise and don’t leave anything out of the content.
Confirm the reason why someone should use your business for their service needs by answering these three questions: What are the benefits of choosing my company? How will my company help them? Why is my company good for them? By answering these questions, you can make it clear to customers why they should visit your company and what they are getting out of it.
Include a call to action like “contact us” or “book now” so that customers know how to get started in your business. This way, you won’t lose potential customers who don’t feel confident enough in their decision to contact you.
Keep your service descriptions short and concise, but use multiple lines for images and videos if they are helpful for the content on the page. In order to keep the visuals captivating while also keeping the text concise, try using bullet points with images or videos in between them instead of paragraphs of text.
Use a simple design that is easy to navigate and doesn’t take up too much space on the page.
Your content SEO experts, 18 Growth.
If you are bored of local SEO irrelevance and at the same time tired of the generic SEO industry bullshit – 18 Growth is the perfect SEO audit agency for you. Our team of local SEO experts is created from over 23 years of SEO industry experience and the desire to do local SEO in the right way, with no jargon, fluff or nonsense.
Best Practices & Examples of High Converting Service Pages
When it comes to designing service pages, there are many best practices that can help you create a high-converting page. From the right layout and design to the right copywriting, everything matters. Here are some tips for designing more converting service pages:
- Structure your content around visuals – This is often the most important step when creating service pages for websites. Make sure to create an outline of what content should be on the pages, and how it should be laid out visually to best entice visitors into reading more. In order to do this effectively, make sure that you have good visual examples on the page, like infographics and regular images that tell stories or show products being used in real life settings with people talking about them. For example, imagine describing the benefits of heat styling with just text – it’s hard to imagine how the heat styling service would look. Examples of visuals here could be a picture of a hairstyle being styled by an experienced stylist, a video of someone with frizzy hair trying out your product.
- Create a plan for the content – Your outline will tell you what content should be on each page of the website, but it won’t tell you how to execute that content. Now that you have a solid understanding of what content should be on your pages, think about how you can execute it in a way that makes sense. This might include designing landing pages or short videos to go with each piece of content.
- Create an editorial calendar – Once your team has created an idea for the layout and structure of their service pages, they should create an editorial calendar outlining when the team will create new pieces of content, rules for how many pieces to create per month, and who will be responsible for which pieces.
- Update the design – The editorial calendar should also include updates on when new designs will go live. Everyone on the team should have a say in what the final design looks like before production begins, but it is not necessary for them to be able to implement or make changes themselves.
- Staff members – After you have created your calendar, staff members can schedule when they are available for each task and start creating content for their designated pages.
Facts about service page content and its impact on your SEO
- Relevance and Keyword Targeting: The content on your service page should be highly relevant to the keywords you want to rank for, and the keywords should be prominently placed in the content and meta tags.
- Unique and Quality Content: The content on your service page should be unique, well-written, and provide value to the user. Duplicate content can harm your search engine rankings.
- Use of Headings and Subheadings: Proper use of headings and subheadings can help break up the content and make it more user-friendly, as well as make it easier for search engines to understand the structure of the page.
- Optimized Meta Description: The meta description should be well-written and accurately reflect the content of the page, as well as include relevant keywords. This can help attract clicks from search results.
- User-friendly URL: The URL should be user-friendly, containing keywords relevant to the content, and be easy to read and remember.
- Internal Linking: Including internal links to other relevant pages on your website can help search engines understand the structure of your site and the relationship between pages.
- Image Optimization: If you include images on your service page, they should be optimized for the web, with descriptive file names and alt tags that accurately describe the content of the image.
- Mobile-friendliness: In today’s mobile-first world, it’s important to ensure that your service page is mobile-friendly, with a responsive design that adjusts to different screen sizes.